The Open Space
The Open Space programme is emergent.
It’s an opportunity for practitioners, national associations, local projects and similar to present content as part of the schedule. This can be in English or another language. Sessions can be strategic, practical, design-based or discussions. Sessions range from 30 minutes to 2hrs in length.
We provide a calendar listing and promotional support for these events that feature as part of the Open Space. Non-EUPC participants may also attend. The EUPC organisers are not responsible for the content of these sessions. Where possible, sessions will be recorded and made available to participants after the EUPC finishes. There are 12 sessions in the final programme. All sessions are free to attend. See the schedule below.
Guidelines given to applicants:
- Sessions should be no shorter than 1hr and no longer than 3hrs.
- Scheduling will be finalised in discussion between yourselves and EUPC organisers.
- All sessions will be scheduled between 9:00 and 17:00 UTC+1 from Saturday October 9th to Sunday October 17th.
- Anybody accepted onto the programme will be asked to use their own Zoom account or similar platform, although we may be able to assist with this in some cases.
- The event should not be charged for, at least for those who have paid to attend #EUPC21.
- It should be open to all permaculture practitioners, teachers, projects and organisations, unless there is a good reason to limit attendance.
- You are welcome to record sessions and/or outputs from it and share with us to disseminate. You must make attendees aware of this however.